It is important to know that OC Lacrosse and So Cal Express / Alliance Lacrosse are complimentary to each other and each of their schedules will be made in a way to minimize conflicts, and there will most likely not be any conflicts at all. When a player is ready for So Cal Express, they are strongly encouraged to also play for OC Lacrosse.
OC Lacrosse is a "local" program meant to grow a local area (North, South, West...and eventually all towns / cities in OC, like most other bigger sports). As the sport grows, OC Lacrosse will:
- Serve areas that may not have youth programs.
- Potentially serve families of youth participants in areas that have programs but their local program practices at a time that does not work for them (to help make sure more players can participate).
- In the case of our high school programs, serve players from teams that do not offer an off season program, or do not offer a program at different levels (JV / V).
The primary focus for OC Lacrosse participants is to play in house through OC Lacrosse areas, and, or provide OC Lacrosse area teams to:
- Youth: The OCLA (Orange County Lacrosse Assocation) League (Winter, and possibly Spring).
- High School: The Orange County High School Summer and Fall League's.
So Cal Express Girl's Lacrosse is a "club" program meant to serve players outside of their local, and high school, program for tournaments in the Southwest. Express is meant to provide developmental, select, and elite tournament teams.
SoCal Express is a collaboration of "local" program directors (North, South & West OC - Brian Eisenberg & OC Crush (Tustin area) - Jon Fox. Jon and Brian have each been involved in Orange County Girl's Lacrosse longer than any other current Orange County club program director. Together, our expertise sets up players for success in ways that can only be learned through experience and foresight. As the sport of girl's lacrosse grows in Southern California, we are often the ones constructing its future and are in the best position to help navigate your path.
In addition to our own programs, we attract players from all over Orange County and beyond.
Alliance Lacrosse is a collaboration of several like minded club directors in the Southwest pulling together the top players in each program together to form high school graduation year teams to train and COMPETE against top talent back east.
The goal for OC Lacrosse working with Express / Alliance is to guide your lacrosse career from beginning, through high school graduation, and to help those who strive to play in college to find the best fit for them.
Click Here to visit the website for So Cal Express Girl's Lacrosse